Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Been Too Long!!! and so is this post, so i hope you enjoy!!!


Hey Everyone!

            Had a very eventful day this past Thursday, It all started with a revisit to Sana-Vita off of 3rd and 16th street in NYC, the place where i had my many cleanses from the recent week. There i met up with a Healer by the name of Gabe who's had many health struggles of his own and had also found himself on a similar life path, although id say his health conditions were way more extreme. Gabe had been diagnosed with Hodgkins decease at the young age of 20 and ever since then he had found himself on a journey to learn the many ways of healing and how to be healed by the great people he had encountered along his journey. Needless to say i was very excited to be working with Gabe for what he was about to show me in our visit's. I wasnt aware of what these conversations would mean for me or if they would even have an effect. This is because i had felt at the time to be in my best mental, physical and emotional state. So let me explain the process, Gabe uses a technology called a Biometric Frequency reading machine that was strapped around my head which would then send information or "Bio-feed back" (meaning energy or frequencies) in the amount as any physician would receive over a course of many tests done, by allowing the frequency's from my brain that would flow from the strap around my head down into a computer module to calculate the information and place the data into categories that is readable with up to 96% accuracy. So if your reading this and asking yourself, "How can that even work at all? or How can a frequency that is picked up digitally by a machine that is read through a strap around my head able to tell me about my own experience's or state of health?" I'll explain... Everything in the our universe around us holds a frequency vibration which can be tapped into and understood as energy with the right technology we have available today. All around you there is energy buzzing about, and each energy frequency has a different vibrational pattern that can be read into a computer as different sequences, when scientist started doing tests with this technology using the different information they had received they began to receive enough information to tell them wether or not someone's organs by the measure of frequency were either functioning properly or not by the measure of feedback. So needless to say the doctors had received some pretty stunning results of how accurately our body's work and what we can to do to use this technology in Bio-metric-feedback for focusing ourselves on the area needed of healing that would allow a doctor like Gabe to proscribe a certain treatment for the areas found within the body. one such method is the use of dietary supplements coupled with personal therapy like a therapist would be for you, so that you can allow yourself to let go of key areas of emotion that is held within your body that would then allow for those organs released to work in a more higher state of function. Thats what Gabe does and he has his technology dialed in a way that he is even able to point out area's in your body that he understands as holding area's or emotions held down within yourself such as, " I hate my mother" or "i am afraid of what people think of me" or whatever it may be for you that is linked to the past or future that surprisingly enough is part of the cause of why certain organs or tissues are not functioning as properly as they should. So by focusing your energy on releasing those areas within yourself that is holding this negative energy with the technique of talking it out with someone skilled in walking you through those places within yourself like Gabe, then that person can also track your biofeedback or frequency's simultaneously and  watch as the information begins to change and effect your body in further sessions which will then show you how much trauma has been let go. So the goal here is in letting go of these emotions within yourself to heal the wounds of stress and panic or whatever it may be for you that has created the health problems in the first place. furthermore adding to the goal of ending the cycle of cancer in our bodies held by emotional trauma in our lives unmet. This therapy is healing but it comes with a cost... You must go to do the work... the machine doesn't do it for you, its there as a tool to get you to the places you need to be to remain healthy through the use of information that is measured in its feedback.  


                Pretty cool huh? YEAH, i thought so as well, so as we began our session i had realized, with the feedback that he had received i was not in perfect health as i suspected and that i had been harboring deep seated emotions from my past earlier on in my childhood that has been effecting me my entire life.. now couple that with kidney and adrenal malfunctioning that was found within myself it goes to say ive been unwell for quite sometime. Pretty heavy stuff but Ive taken this as a great blessing in my life to do this work with Gabe, being the one that will help me to dive into my past and speak about those things  (Because nobody likes to truly go there, even me when it comes down to it, or lets just say there's definitely some resistance to it) that have been effecting me yet unaware all of these years. Gabe had walked me through some deeper valleys that i hadn't none existed within myself and before i knew it the tears began to stream down my face and as i let go of those emotions from within my being with the validation of there existence to begin with and then they were released. I had felt much better from  within myself afterward the treatment had ended, which goes with the many sacred understandings for healing oneself, "Healing comes from within." So all i can say now is thank you universe for bringing me to this man for healing because i had a great release of emotion that has allowed me to see a lot clearer then before and so needless to say im quite exited to continue this work ahead with him to see how far this healing and my health can go!

         So that is my update for today on my New adventure for what im doing to create lasting health in my life! I thank you for reading and i hope you are as interested by the end of this as i am to create lasting health for yourself on your own health adventure! Soon there'll be a day 3 of my cleanse out on youtube and my blog!!!

Blessings, love and light to all,

-Terron



No comments:

Post a Comment