Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hello Again everyone!

          As i am writing you i am currently on my 7th day ( That being the last, "Yeah!") of my Colon Cleanse!!! Ahhh, it feels so good to be close to the end but i will tell you to keep watching and reading as ive chronicle the rest of my journey from day 1 to day 7 and soon there will be a day 2 posted here on my blog so stay tuned! These videos should give you a better perspective and hopefully a bit of a laugh in how this experience has changed my views on colon cleansing while also showing the effects its had on my life while using the colon cleanse method to reboot my immune system and re-begin my journey of perfect health! So stick with me and please feel free to comment on any of my posts! The second video will be up this evening so stay tuned to see whats next!!!


Much Love and Light Always,

-Terron

P.S. If you were wondering how im looking these days you'll have to stay tuned to my videos but yes i have lost a bit of weight, in a good way though,  I'll give you a clue though, lets just say i am currently back down to my wrestling weight of my Freshman year 2000! So things have changed a bit, lol, the exact amount lost during the cleanse will be divulged by the end of the video updates in this coming week so please stay tuned! and thanks again for stayin with me ; ) - T

2 comments:

  1. Hey Terron - we met at SV. Great start here, looking forward to the next posting. Not sure how to email you directly from your blog. Suggestions? - Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and feel free to get ahold of me at terronw2000@yahoo.com thanks for getting back to me and it was so nice to meet you today! lets stay in touch and let me know what your doing with yourself as time goes, all the best and thanks for the First Comment!!!! all the best love and light - T

    ReplyDelete